Wednesday, May 03, 2006

blogger's for television

It is my pleasure to introduce you to the most awesome new show on television, 8th and Ocean. It's on MTV on Tuesdays at 10:30 and it's a reality show about two apartments full of models in South Beach. Said models include a pair of identical twins (one of whom totally sucks at modeling), a male model named Vinci who makes too much money to be dropped by the agency but never shows up at castings, and the very Midwestern, very Christian Britt. Y'all. This show is fantastic. What? You want proof?

Fact: In Tuesday's episode, Britt went to a Christian models meeting. What, you might ask, was the group called, according to the sign on the door? "Model's for Christ."

Fact: When Vinci was confronted about his total ineptitude and flakiness, he responded with a soliloquy of positive Shakespearian proportions. To wit:

(Mia, a booker from Vinci's agency told him that he has to call her at 9:30 every mornings for his bookings. He failed to do so.)

VINCI: You told me that right? But that keep in my head all night long too at the same time. I’m falling asleep, I’m so tired. I wanna sleep, and at the same time I have the pressure ‘Oh 9:30 I have to call Mia, I have to call Mia' I swear god this. So if you have details day before…You can’t punish me like that you know? Like little kid you know? I can’t work like that." (huffs out of room)

END SCENE

Conclusion: This show is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home