Wednesday, May 03, 2006

lindsay lohan saves the world

Yesterday at work, I watched an animated feature called My Scene Goes Hollywood. Yes, that's "My Scene" as in "Nick won the My Scene challenge on Project Runway for his Barbie dress." For those of you who don't watch Project Runway or mind a six-year old girl, My Scene is a Barbie line in which about six dolls are these cool teenagers. Not quite as old as normal Barbies and not quite as young as Skipper. They are all very skinny and dress like two-bit whores.

Apparently, the My Scene empire extends beyond mere dolls and includes computer games, books, and, as I learned first-hand yesterday, movies. In My Scene Goes Hollywood, the girls audition to be extras in a movie. Shockingly, one of them is picked to replace an actress in a speaking role. As you can imagine, she is seduced by the power and glamour and starts becoming a royal bitch. As you can also imagine, her friends get pretty sick of this routine pretty fast. When the chosen friend is dumped by her movie-star boyfriend, clearly, someone needs to come in and teach these girls, as the DVD box puts it, "the true meaning of friendship."

Enter Lindsay Lohan. Oh, you heard me. Lohan plays herself, or, at least, a version of herself who does nothing wilder than challenge co-stars to a game of Dance Dance Revolution. She helps the My Scene girls come back together and, to be perfectly honest, her entire script reads like a commercial for Lindsay Lohan: So Pretty and So Nice! In this spirit I present Future Tween-Targeted Animated Movies Featuring Lindsay Lohan:

Lindsay Lohan and the Miracle of Christmas

Lindsay Lohan Tells Off That Girl Who Said You Smell Bad

Lindsay Lohan Explains Where Babies Come From

Lindsay Lohan Would Totally Come to Your Sleepover, But She Has A Movie Premiere That Night

Oh My God! Lindsay Lohan Totally Loves That Skirt.

Lindsay Lohan Thinks That Boy in Your Reading Class Was Definitely Looking At You Today and She Heard He Broke Up With His Girlfriend and If You Want, She'll Totally Push You Guys Together at the Dance Tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home